Brownie Cookies (Brookies)
March 15, 2022
This chewy, soft and fudgy chocolate cookies are not only easy to make, but is quite a mouthful to enjoy.
Servings: 4 people
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 gms dark chocolate
- 100 gms butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Mix the sugar and the eggs together until light and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate and the butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt the chocolate in the microwave in bursts of 30 seconds until tempered.
- Mix the chocolate with the sugar-egg mixture.
- Sieve the flour and chocolate into the mixture.
- Add the baking powder and the vanilla essence into the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Freeze the batter for 30 minutes.
- Line baking paper onto a tray and make small balls of the cookie mix and press it on the tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170C for 10 minutes.
Like this Post? Please follow and like us for more 🙂